Friday 30 September 2011

Tutorials



'A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of a learning process. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
Depending on the context a tutorial can take one of many forms, ranging from a set of instructions to complete a task to an interactive problem solving session'
Something We are doing this year is creating tutorial sheets to book appointments with our tutor with a list of aims and objectives that we want to discuss. We are to design our sheets and come up with a presentation around this, and I created a short cartoon of these 2 owls to describe what a tutorial was. I chose to base it around owls because they are often related to education and thought of to be wise. I also imaged my tutor as a wise owl passing on her knowledge to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment