Sunday 20 February 2011

Monkeys, Ducks and Mice

To begin the construction of a personal identity for myself i sent around a questionaire asking people to compare me and my personality to various things such as food, an accesory, a shape ect and for animal most came up saying, a duck a monkey and a mouse. I did a few pages of random drawings and doodles of these in prepeartion of designing a series of playful business cards.


I liked the animals faces and was thinking about what i could do with them. I wanted to do something fairly simple so i decided to just use the eyes and mouths so that the rectangle of the card makes up the face. Here is a photograph of these cards together which look very cute as a set together. Id like to continue to develop on this idea but will come back to it once i have explored other possibilities. 


After this i moved onto looking into paper mechanics. I thought the duck could look quite effective as a pop out card and i created 3 cards, one sunny, one raining, and one snowing. The concept being that I am perfect for what ever the weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment